NEET Entrance Coaching
National Eligibility cum Entrance Testor NEET is the admissibility-cum-position examination arranged as the single entrance examination to numerous MD/MS and Post Graduate Diploma Courses under ambit of Post Graduate Medical Regulations notified by Medical Council of India with approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
So, if you are the one in search of admission in graduation programs in reputed Medical colleges in India, you requirement to crack NEET. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), is an All-India examination that holds high significant and is showed in eight zones across India by the GATE committee. The main objective of NEET test is to identify the superiority of students and assess their potential to continue higher education.
There are many coaching center offers inclusive and rigorous NEET Entrance Coachingcenter. The institute is managed by highly knowledgeable and dedicated professionals, including AIPMT top rank holders and MBBS OR BDS degree holders. With their in-depth understanding of the MBBS pattern and MBBS papers, they provide highly actual NEET Entrance Coaching.
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must complete 17 years age as on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- The higher age boundary for applicantslooking for admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on December 31 of the year of the entrance examination. However, a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit of candidates belonging from Scheduled
- Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes is entertained to them.
- Students who have appeared for the intermediate examination and result is awaited, are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Examinees should have passed the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in the qualifying exam by securing 50% marks (For SC, ST & OBC Category 40%) and their equivalency determined as per regulations of Medical Council of India and the concerned university.
NEET 2017 Exam Pattern:
NEET exam will be held based on the syllabus as prescribed by examination authority CBSE. The NEET exam will have a total of 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany subjects. The question paper will carry of 720 marks. Important points of NEET Exam Pattern, which are given below:
- NEET Question Booklet will be of 4 sets
- NEET Question Paper will be in both English and Hindi Language.
- The questions will be framed from high school and intermediate (first and second year) syllabus.
- Each question will carry four marks and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.