There are numerous of organizations for the RRB Coaching for numerous competitive examinations with Railways RRB jobs. For RRB entrance examination, Candidates are searching for the top railway coaching classes.
Before we start RRB coaching courses for railway exam, firstly we analyses our students. We take a test in which some questions are from every section and analyses them. We come to know which part of students need more effort or which is weak and strong. So we work on the weakest part and shaped for the final examination.
This RRB coaching program is ready in such a way that candidate could understand the basic concept of online written test and gain the ability to solve the questions within the fixed allotted time. Details of every topic & subjects of online written test are explained according to the requirement of course. Grouping between coaching teaching and practice questions are given in such a way that candidates couldn't face any kind of problems to crack the online written exams. To make candidate self-confident, we also conduct motivational classes, regular test including questions-answer of previous year exams in different Railway board.
RRB (Railway recruitment Board), announced the notification of recruitment for numerous posts. The total of 18252 posts for non-technical field, technical field and Para medical posts (in Group A, B, C, and D). RRCB (railway recruitment control board) is completely systemized and regulated by Indian government under Railways Ministry.
Eligibility Criteria for Exams
- Age Limit: Aspirants should be not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.(For SC/ST: 5 years | For OBC: 3 years | For PWD: 10-15 years)
- Education Qualification:Aspirants should have a valid graduation degree or equivalent in any subject from Govt. affiliated university /Institution under the ACT of parliament.
- Reasoning (50 questions)
- General Intelligence (25questions)
- General Awareness (20 questions)
- Arithmetic ability (25 questions)