Trucking Heavy Machinery
Trucking Heavy Machinery & Equipment
Trucking heavy machinery such as earth movers and mining machines that are basically designed to move earth and minerals in large quantities are towed by the towing trucks whenever there is a need to transport these equipment and machines in large numbers for large mining corporations to various mining sites around the country. Now let us have a look at these heavy equipments and machines that are needed or used in the mining purposes are as follows:
- Articulating dump truck are those trucks that are used in dumping mining or constructional material at various work sites.
- Bulldozer is a type of equipment that is used in extracting huge amount of sand or soil for clearing the area.
- Cable tractor is a heavy machine that is used for pulling cables that either can be an electrical cable for mining
- A dragline excavator is used for extracting or pulling various heavy goods such as wooden logs, drowned cars or vehicles from water etc.
- They are also used in civil engineering and mining.
- Drilling machinery and equipments are those heavy machines that are used for drilling inside the rock to provide a blast hole for inserting explosives and detonation purposes to make the site easier to work.