200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh India INR 1450
200 Hours Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Om Yoga Academy
Our 200 hours course is registered with Yoga Alliance® and designed to give the students the utmost knowledge in the best way. The teachers are passionate about sharing their experiences and knowledge. We are always there to help you, to answer your questions and to make you grow on this beautiful journey. It is an opportunity for you to begin your teaching journey or to develop your self-practice.
We teach traditional hatha yoga and vinyasa yoga. Vinyasa yoga is flow- yoga. The teacher sequences the postures in a way that they are easily performed one after the other. This kind of yoga is continuous and dynamic. With every movement comes the breath, even in between the asanas. Practicing Vinyasa yoga is good for the body and the mind because it requires sustained energy and concentration.
This course covers:
- Yoga asanas: with two classes everyday, we will teach you the foundation of the postures with many variations using props, so you can perform them correctly and safely. You will learn which muscles to engage and which to relax and how to breathe correctly while doing it.
- Yoga anatomy: this class covers the different systems of the body such as the skeletal system, the nervous system and the digestive system and how they work in the yogic lifestyle. It also makes the link between these systems and the chakras in our bodies.
- Yoga philosophy: we will teach you about the origin of yoga, its different aspects and how to live the yogic life. We will also talk about the ancient scriptures and how to apply their teachings in the modern life.
- Meditation: starting with different techniques, you will learn to focus your mind. After some practice, the goal is to reach a meditative state where you can get in touch with your higher self.
- Pranayama: there are many different breathing techniques that calm the mind and help you to control your breath. When you are in control of your breath, you will also be in control of you energy.
- Kriya(Shatkarma): 6 different type of cleansing process. Some of Shatkarma must be done by all yoga practitioners. It cleans your body (head, sinus, tongue, stomach and intestinal region) and mind in order to be able to practice higher stages of yoga.
- Mantra chanting: a mantra is a sound or vibration that is repeated with and without sound. While chanting, we are using the power of sound and concentration to calm the mind and its fluctuations.
Students will also attend a special class on Ayurveda (Ancient Indian Natural Therapy), which will be covering the Doshas (constitution of individual body) and the yogic diet and a class on Teaching Methodology. At the beginning and end of the course, there will be a fire ritual ceremony so students can experience Indian culture.
We offer 28 days of class with the Sundays off. On these days, students can go rafting, hiking to a waterfall, visit the Kunjapuri (The Oldest Temple in Rishikesh) temple at sunrise or visit the city market.
The accommodation is in the new and clean building of the school, where very room has a large space, western toilet and 24hours hot shower. The students will get three fresh and vegetarian meals every day. We strongly concern about our student health, so our chef always prepares hygienic and delicious food.
We also provide Om Yoga Academy Textbook which was written by Shatveer Rana and Kelly. The book contains clear instruction with only necessary informations. The students will also revice a school bag and a school t-shirt. Yoga props such as cussions, belts, blocs and bolsters are available at the school. We also have some mats, but we suggest that the students bring their own for hygienic reason.
After completion of the course, the students will receive a 200 Hours Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Certification from Om Yoga Academy. The certificate is recognized by the Yoga Alliance®.
200-hour yoga teacher training in india, yoga teacher training in rishikesh, yoga courses in rishikesh, yoga schools in rishikesh, 200-hour yoga teacher training rishikesh, india, hatha yoga teacher training, residential yoga teacher training, yoga allian
For more information, please Click Here
Ratings & Review
Uh oh! We couldn't find any review for this listing.